reklama

Authentic Air Jordan 11 Legend Blue released

The retro Columbia 11s feature an all white colorway which includes white patent leather around the base of the uppers.The inner lining features a black color scheme which does stand out a bit.The sole features a see-through design which is always an added bonus,but seems to turn yellow after a while.The authentic jordans tongue also feature a columbia blue strip with the Jordan logo,as well as the Jumpman logo at the ankle area.The retro Air Jordan 11 Columbia also features a carbon fiber spring plate,ballistic nylon uppers,quick lace system,carbon fiber sheath and air sole.The birth of the 136046-142 Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Columbia White Columbia Blue Black carries traditional glory,meeting the requirements of the players who have higher expectations of flexibility,lightweight,providing real-time response for the feet,gorgeous Blaster in an instant.High quality uppers let you experience the light and flexible feel when moving fast.

Check out the additional photos of this elease below and let us know what new colorways of the shoe you'd like to see.
If you would like to purchase from www.sportsyyy.cn specifically, don't forget to use my coupon code for a cool $10 off your order:SM00140708155540813
Buy a shoe and post a review here and take good photos so others in the sub can see what they'd actually be getting if they ordered the product. And many thanks if you share my articel to your facebook, twitter, google+ and to your other social media sites.

[ Reagovat ] [ Zpět ]
Datum: 22.10.2014
Nastavte si vlastní barvu pozadí:
Seznamka

Hledám: Cesta z města za dobrodružstvím a romantikou

Hledám: Cesta z města za dobrodružstvím a romantikou
včera
V srpnu chci minimálně na týden vyrazit za dobrodružstvím, romantikou a naprostou pohodou. Uniknout vedrům…

Hledám: Poznejme se navzájem před cestou i po cestě :-)

Hledám: Poznejme se navzájem před cestou i po cestě :-)
včera
Bavit se a povídat si jako nejlepší kamarádi, blbnout jako malé děti, chránit se a držet spolu jako opravdoví…

Hledám: Cyklistku / cykloparťačku

Ahoj, porozhlížím se po sympatickém protějšku na společné odpolední cyklo-projížďky. Jezdím cyklo-stezky a silnice…
[ Nahoru ]
e-mail:
heslo:
  zapamatovat

NaKole.cz se právě projíždí

501 cyklistů (8 přihlášených)

Kazachstán a Kyrgyzstán 2022 - 9. část

Už se nám to pomalu chýlí ke konci Začal čtvrtý týden našeho putování. Chtěla bych psát o tom, že mám tohle…
Peggy | 10.06.2024

Z Drásova do Říma

Z Drásova do Říma, květen 2024 Po cestě 1000 km Polskem podél Baltu a Odry a Z Lince do Budapešti přes Alpy…
Monolema | 06.06.2024

Kazachstán a Kyrgyzstán 2022 - 8. část

Civilizace po Kyrgyzsku Mysleli jsme, že na noc zůstaneme někde blízko sedla, ale nakonec jsme ujeli ještě 11…
Peggy | 02.06.2024